- Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- 1. "Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by telephone number, contact information and other descriptions.
2. Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" means anything other than the "personal information" specified above, and includes the history of the services you have used, the products you have purchased, the pages you have seen and the advertisements you have viewed, It refers to the search keyword searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc. .
- Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- 1. The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information made between the user and the partner, etc., and information related to payment will be sent to our partner (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as 'Partners'), etc.
2. Regarding users, the Company shall provide the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment (when using through a mobile terminal, the relevant (including communication status of the terminal, various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information and characteristic information such as individual identification information of the terminal, etc. or when you visit our pages.
- Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
- The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
(1) Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased products, and The purpose of displaying information about such charges
(2) Purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using email addresses to notify or contact users, or to send products to users or contact them as necessary
(3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of certified mail, etc., in order to verify the identity of the user.
(4) Information related to payment, such as product name and quantity purchased, service type, period, number of times used, billing amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc., in order to bill the user Purpose of using
(5) In order to make it easier for users to enter data, we display information registered with our company on the input screen, and other services (such as those provided by our partners) based on user instructions
(8) Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be used for receiving and shipping product orders, sending catalogs and direct mail, etc., and for responding to customer inquiries.
If you would like to request the disclosure, correction, or suspension of use or provision of personal information, please contact us at the address below.
Operating company: Kyunan Service Co., Ltd.
Store name: Tamachan Shop
Personal information protection manager: Kotaro Tanaka
(9) Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
- Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs with the consent of the person
(5) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Discontinue provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, and the users When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or when the person is in a state where the person can easily know it
- Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) Other cases that violate laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
- Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user's own personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures specified by the company.
If we receive a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
- Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where suspension of use, etc. of personal information requires a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., and where necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual. ，Take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user.
- Article 9 (Contact point for inquiries)
- For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact point.
For service inquiries, email@example.com
Enacted: March 1, 2012
Revised: August 7, 2018
social media policy
ii. Definition "Customer" means a person who has registered as a member, purchased a product, or made an inquiry in this service.
- 2. Acquisition of personal information and purpose of use
- i. List of information to be acquired In providing this service, the Company may acquire the following information from customers.
[Information provided by customers]
・Date of birth
・Information provided at the time of inquiry
・Destination postal code
・Address of destination
・Addressee phone number
・Accounts of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) registered by customers
[Information automatically obtained when using the service]
Usage status of this service
Terminal and browser-specific identification information
ii. Purpose of Use The Company will use the acquired information for the following purposes.
Provision of this service
Investigation and analysis of usage of this service
Conducting marketing surveys and questionnaires
Improving this service, dealing with defects
Information on various services, promotions, campaigns, events, etc. operated by the Company or a third party
Advertisement display and optimization of its display content
Response to inquiries (including identity verification)
- 3.Methods of notification/publication or obtaining consent, methods of user involvement
iii. Suspension of Acquisition and Transmission of Information You can suspend the acquisition and transmission of information by withdrawing from the Service following the prescribed procedure.
- 4. Disclosure requests and inquiries
- i. Requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, etc. If a customer requests disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, etc. of personal information, we will respond without delay to the extent possible based on laws and regulations. do. For these requests, please check our "Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection".
ii. Inquiries For inquiries, consultations, and complaints regarding the handling of personal information in this service, please check our "Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection" and contact us.
- 5.Management policy
Enacted: March 1, 2012
Revised: August 7, 2018